Thursday 1 May 2014

Vicky Pattison Shows Off Toned Midriff In Steamy Lingerie Selfie

She’s certainly got the goods to warrant showing them off.
Vicky Pattison is looking hot. Copyright [Instagram]
So no wonder Vicky Pattison has decided to share a rather steamy selfie donning a teeny tiny set of lingerie.

The 27-year-old Geordie Shore beauty took the picture in her dressing room during a photo shoot - and couldn’t stop herself from uploading it onto Instagram.

She captioned the saucy snap: “Couldn't resist... #playingphotographer #selfie #noairbrush #helllaaawww”

But Vicky didn’t stop there after being asked by her fans where her swimsuit that she wore in her new series Ex On The Beach was from.
Vicky Pattison modelled her Ex on the Beach swimsuit for her fans. Copyright [Instagram]
Taking a picture of herself modeling the one piece (well of course) Vicky was quick to let her fans find out exactly where they could get their hands on it.

She wrote: “For everyone asking, my gorgeous cut out swimsuit from the first Ep of @mtvex's was from @asos_studio! Get following now guys! #fashion #rollonsummer #whosexisnext #selfie”

[Vicky Pattison's DVD advert comes under fire for being misleading]
[Vicky Pattison reveals HOW she lost weight in new interview]


Last year Vicky lost an impressive three stone, prompting her to release a now best selling fitness DVD.
When Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison saw a less than flattering snap of herself in a bikini last year, she decided …
However, in recent weeks, the star admitted that  she hasn’t been quite as strict with her training regime, resulting in a weight gain of 12lbs.

She told new! magazine:"I'm trying really hard but it's not my main focus any more. I'm back into parting and living my life so it's slightly fallen by the wayside.

"I have put on weight. I'm 8st 12lbs."

Weight gain or not, she still looks incredible.


I found this post here
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/vicky-pattison-shows-off-toned-midriff-in-steamy-lingerie-selfie-142430718.html


I just love this girl and think she looks absolutely amazing in these pictures, that is why I decided to share this post with you today. I guess it just shows what a bit of hard work and commitment can do. I hope you enjoyed the post as much as I did.
Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx