Sunday 30 March 2014

My makeup collection

Hi everyone, for this post I have decided to share with you my makeup. I don't have a huge amount but I thought I'd share anyways. I'm not going to do reviews this will just be a list, but if you want to see a review ask in the comments.

First is my makeup draw where I keep the makeup I use on a daily basis along with my pallets and hair accessories.

I'll start with the front section which holds my daily collection.

  1. MAC mineralize satinfinish spf 15 in NC 15
  2. Rimmel match perfection in 101 true ivory
  3. 2true matte pressed powder No 3
  4. 2true natural bronzing powder No 2
  5. Rimmel wake me up instant radiance shimmer touch in 004 shimmering sand  and 002 radiant rose
  6. Sleek blush in flamingo
  7. Jemma Kidd blush duo in 02 clear pink/ rose
  8. Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair 1
  9. Maxfactor mono eye shadow in creme champagne
  10. Maxfactor mini nail polish in deep coral
  11. The color institute liquid eyeliner in black
  12. The color institute eyeliner pencil in black 
  13. Avon color trend liquid eyeliner in plum craze
  14. The color institute eyebrow cake
  15. The color institute highlight
  16. Baked highlight
  17. Avon lipstick shade chilli
  18. Collection lipstick little mix  in Leigh-Anne
  19. Maxfactor high vol and deff mascara in black
  20. Avon supershock mascara in black
  21. Avon super magnify mascara in black
  22. One direction mascara up all night shade ultra black
  23. Clean & clear morning energy shine control moisturizer


Next my pallets

  1. Claire's cosmetics eyeshadow pallet
  2. Small rimmel glam eyes quad eyeshadow in 004 Smokey blue
  3. Random heart shaped pallet
  4. 17 boots pallet
  5. Sleek eyeshadow pallet in oh so special



Next is my makeup case that holds the things that I don't use very often. This case is from The color institute and also holds a lot of the makeup from them. The color institute does not lable there products with colour codes so I will just tell you the type of product and the amount I have to make things quicker.
Starting in the top and working my way down the draws. So first is the top which holds my lip products and some spare things which I bulk buy.

  1. Spare rimmel wake me up shimmers
  2. Maybelline dream nude  airfoam in 010 ivory
  3. Front cover lipstick and its a pink/red shade
  4. The color institute lipsticks and I have 4 from light pink to red
  5. Laval lipstick in pink illusion 
  6. Random lipstick in shade 2
  7. Avon lipstick in pink pop
  8. MUA lipstick in shade 5 and shade 16 nectar
  9. Avon glazewear sparkle lip gloss in shimmering amethyst
  10. Technic roll on lip gloss
  11. Next paradise pink high shine lip gloss
  12. Bourjois 3D effect in rose idyllic
  13. Barry M glossy tube in Buzz
  14. Maxfactor flipstick in folky pink
  15. Benefit Georgia powder

Middle draw which holds my liners and mascara and eyebrow things
  1. MAC liquidlast liner in visionaire
  2. The color institute liquid eyeliner in brown, gold and silver
  3. The color institute liner pencils x6
  4. Opia silver eyeshader
  5. Avon glimmerstick in blackest black
  6. Sunkissed eyebrow pencil 
  7. MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde
  8. Laval eyebrow pencil in dark brown
  9. Chit chat gel eyeliner in black
  10. 2true duo eyeshadow in No15 (use for eyebrows)
  11. B. Vivid eyeshadow in 107 cinnamon (also use for eyebrows)
  12. X3 eyelash glue

The bottom draw holds the color institute eyeshadow and lip gloss pallets along with a few other bits.
  1. The color institute eyeshadow pallets x8
  2. The color institute lip gloss pallets x3
  3. The color institute blush x3
  4. The color institute highlight x3
  5. Front cover eyeshadow trio in sapphire
  6. Avon extra lasting powder eyeshadow in crushed violet
  7. Tester of maybelline fit me foundation in 130 buff beige
  8. Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer in nude beige
  9. Avon pretty eye stix in violet bloom
  10. Face highlighter cheek stick
Wow I didn't realize I had that much stuff. So what's in your collection, I'd love to know. Much love Toni xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx