Friday 4 April 2014

A Good Scare

Hi everyone, I know I haven't done a real post in a while and I'm sorry.

Recently I have come to the conclusion that life is no fun without a good scare. Me and my sister love playing cruel tricks on each other just to hear a scream of fright. One of my favourite things to do for a scare is to watch horrors. So I've decided to count down some of my all time favs.(in no particular order)


  1. The people under the stairs
          
  2. Black christmas       
  3. The conjuring
  4. Poltergeist (classic)
  5. Freddy vs. Jason
Ok, so that is my top 5 favourite horror films (at the minute) If you have any film that you think would scare me leave a comment. Mush love Toni xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx