Thursday 10 April 2014

Summer Time

Hi everyone, the sun is out ladies and this can only mean one thing, it's time to start getting ready for summer. Yes, the season when legs and feet are on show for the world to see. With this in mind I bought a couple of things to treat my feet and give them a little pampering.
So today I bought a Sally Hansen Just Feet Foot Rasp , yes I know it's discusting to think about but flip flops are on their way back and I want my feel to be ready. Next I got a beauty formulas foot cream and a pair of Cotton Moisturising Sleep Socks . I have had these socks before and they are really effective, they make the moisturiser work a lot quicker and make your feet lovely and soft. Lastly I got a technic pretty pastel nail varnish in the colour moonlit jade. I love these nail varnish and I think that the pastels are such a good choice for this summer.

So that was all I bought today and I can't wait to get started. I love sandals and flip flops, and now I will be ready for when they come back. Do you have any pampering tips for the summer? Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx