Sunday 20 April 2014

The TMI tag


Hi everyone, so I saw this tag on Louise Roberts blog, she tagged anyone who was reading so o thought I would do it today.

What are you wearing?
I'm wearing the t-shirt dress I showed in my primark haul, with some black tights and jelly shoes. If also got my little cousins dressing gown on because it is freezing.(trend setter)

Have you ever been in love?
I wish I had but no.

How tall are you?
I think I'm about 5ft 4.5inches (the 0.5 is really important)

How much do you weigh?
Mind your own business.

Any tattoos?
Yes I have one on my foot, it's a flower with the words "la vita e bella" (life is beautiful in Italian)

Any piercings?
Yes I have 4, my belly button, nose, ears and the top of my ear.

Your OTP(one true pairing)?
Erm Damon and Elana from vampire diaries 

Your favourite shows?
I have loads, vampire diaries, the valleys, Geordie shore, gold rush, honey boo boo, auction hunters, the only way is Essex, the walking dead and lots more.

Your favourite band?
One direction!!!

Something you miss?
Being young and having no responsibility.

Favourite song?
Bette Midler wind beneath my wings.

How old are you?
I'm 22 years young.

What star sign are you?
I'm a Virgo

What qualities would you look for in a partner?
Sense of humour, tall, good looking, loyal, good bank balance(joke).

Your favourite quote?
A girls sexiest curve is her smile.

Favourite actor?
Johnny Depp

Favourite colour?
Yellow, I love how bright it is.

Loud music or soft music?
Loud music

Where do you go when your sad?
I don't get sad, I get irritated and get a cob on with myself.

How long do you take to shower?
I hate having showers, I take baths and I take about 1hour.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About half an hour

Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope, I'm a lover not a fighter.

Turn on?
Reading 50 shades of gray, haha only joking.

Turn off?
Bad breath

The reason you started blogging?
I just wanted a new hobby.

Fears?
Pigeons, and flying.

The last thing that made you cry?
Watching the book thief, I cried like a baby.

Last time I said I love someone?
Telling my little cousin.

Meaning behind your blog name?
Well Toni is my name and the posts are my thoughts.

The book you are currently reading?
The diary of Anne Frank.

The last show you watched?
I caught up on auction hunters this morning.

The last person you talked to?
My sister and two cousins.


The relationship between you and the last text on your phone?
The last text on my phone is from PPI(I'm so popular)

Favourite food?
Crispy chilli chicke

Places  want to visit?
I've done a post about this here

The last place you were?
The kitchen

Do you have a crush?
I have a few celebrity crushes you can see them here

The last time you were insulted?
Probably this morning by my sister.

Favourite sweet?
Cola bottles

What instruments do you play?
I use to play the recorder in primary school and I can also play the steel drums.

Favourite piece of jewellery?
I have a Cartier bangle that I love.

Last sport you played?
Haha I don't do sport.

The last song you sang?
Erm, meatloaf I'd do anything for love.

Favourite chat up line?
I may not be Barney Rubble but I'll make your bed rock.

Have you ever used it?
No, cringe.

Who should answer this tag?
Anyone who reads this.


So that is the TMI (too much info) tag, I hope oh like it. Comment if you do this tag for me to read. Much love Toni xoxo




4 comments:

  1. I love reading tags! I did one recently too!

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/2014/04/videowhats-in-my-makeup-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outer dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx