Monday 14 April 2014

Perfume, Parfyme, Perfumy, Profumo, Hajuvesi

Hi everyone, today I have decided to share with you the perfumes I'm wearing at the minute. Like most girls I love to wear perfume and have tonnes of the stuff, but right now I'm only using 4.



Beyonce Heat Mrs Carter Show World Tour  I got this perfume for Christmas as a gift. I love the bottle it comes in and it smells so delicious. It's very fresh and summery and I think I will be using this till summer is over.



Paco Rabanne black xs  This was also a gift I received at Christmas and I'm so glad I did. It's hard to describe what this perfume smells like, it's sort of floral but fruity with a sort of woody scent along with cranberry. Ok that sounds discusting, am I confusing you, because I'm confusing myself. It would be easier for you to go test it in a shop, only then will you understand how well blended this fragrance is. I love wearing this if I'm going out because it's strong enough for people to notice but not in your face.


French connection UK summer  This is the FCUK summer fragrance from 2011 and I think it is just amazing. I've been using this perfume for the past 2 summers and can't get enough. It's a very sweet fruity fragrance and smells good enough to eat (really). I think this is my favourite summer perfume because it's just so light and fresh.


Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian  This is my all time, number 1 favouritest perfume in the whole entire world. I absolutely love this fragrance. If you like tuberose, you will love this. The smell is almost animalistic, it's also very creamy and delicious. I have heard a lot of people say it smells similar if not better than Michael by Michael Kors. Either way, I will not be trading this in any time soon.


So have you used any of these fragrances? What did you think? Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx