Sunday 13 April 2014

My DVD collection



Hi everyone, I wasn't planning on doing this post but it was suggested to me by Olivia-Savannah(you can find her blog here), through one of my other post. I absolutely love films, I could watch them all day. In my DVD collection I have well over 300 in a range of genres, horror to fantasy, biography to tear jerkers to musicals and everything in between. I obviously can't share with you all my DVD's so I have chosen my all time favourites to show you, I will also leave a few in a list at the end of one's I couldn't find in my unit.






  • Walk the line (Johnny Cash story)
  • Grease 1&2
  • Ghost ship
  • Big
  • The lion king
So that is my DVD collection. Do you have any films you could recommend? Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx